The Advisory Council is critical to the success of the Royal Roads applied program mandate. It is vitally important that RRU offer programs that are current, relevant and practical for our students. The insights and expertise of council members from the workplace are our invaluable link to the 'real world'.
Members of the Council
- Mr. Ken Banister (Council Chair)
- Dr. Greg Crawford - Dean of Science, University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Mr. Carlos da Ponte - Director and CEO of Sustainable Elements Inc.
- Ms. Vanessa Higgins - Strathcona County Utilities, Sherwood Park, Alberta
- Mr. Pat Inglis - Senior Sustainability Advisor, City of Spruce Grove
- Dr. Jennifer Psyllakis - Director of Fish and Wildlife, Government of British Columbia